Monday, November 27, 2017

Masculine Birthday

Hello friends!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!  We sure did : )

November is a busy birthday month in our family.  This one is for our son-in-law.  Not all men enjoy had crafted cards but this one does : )  I like creating cards for him because he always appreciates them.




We are enjoying very good scarf sales this season and we are offering some super deals!! If you have some ladies on your gift giving list that enjoy scarves have a look at my Etsy shop to see my line of "neckStyles™ scarves" : )

neckStyles™ on Etsy


Thanks a bunch for stopping by - stay warm! and have a great week!!

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Supplies:
Mill Cling stamp set by Serendipity Stamps
Happy Birthday by Serendipity Stamps 

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Happy birthday wishes to your son-in-law! It's so sweet that he appreciates the love you put into your cards. This is a wonderful masculine card for him!

Verna Angerhofer said...

An awesome masculine design with the wheel house design. It reminds me of the trip we took to northern Minnesota where we saw one similar to it. I am sure this card will be well loved too. I really like your color choices for it.

Linda said...

I see I've missed quite a few of your creations. Great masculine card. And that little bow card is adorable as well as the other two cards. Hope you have a great week, Patti.

Bobby said...

Wonderful masculine card, Patti. It's nice when someone loves your cards.

Darnell said...

This is a fantastic manly card design, Patti! How cool that you have a SIL that appreciates your handmade works of art!! Beautiful scarves! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

I'm glad your SIL appreciates your made-with-love cards and this one: perfect! Your scarves are gorgeous!!
Hugs~c